Amazon.com Services LLC - Irvine, CA
Posted 5 months ago
- 1+ years experience in game production
- 1+ years experience in game art asset creation or in game design asset creation.
- 1+ years experience with modern game engines and asset integration pipelines.
Amazon believes the evolution that began with arcade communities a quarter at a time, growing to the live streams and esports of today, will continue to a future where everyone is a gamer and every gamer can create, compete, collaborate and connect with others at massive scales. If you share our belief that games will produce some of the future’s most influential voices in media and art, come join us.
Amazon Games Orange County is looking for a talented and driven Game Producer that will maintain and uphold the game play and art vision for the game. This person will partner with designers, artists and engineers to build highly entertaining game content. They will own multi-month schedules and initiatives always looking for opportunities for process and organizational improvements that increase efficiency and raise quality. They will utilize their communication skills to effectively collaborate and influence their peers and executives resulting in the delight of the customers.
- Manage a team of game developers to create game content ranging from new characters to explosive weapons to expansive worlds using common and, sometimes, innovative development processes.
- Fulfill the role of project manager for your team using task management software and scheduling techniques that are a blend of agile development methods and common game content development methods.
- Partner with a creative lead and a technical lead to maximize the productivity of a game content team and to explore new opportunities in process and workflows.
- Generate detailed workflow documentation and associated schedules to convey a plan to over deliver on expectations.
- Participate in quality control over development in area of ownership working with senior developers in all crafts.
- Partner with QA experts to ensure all issues are known and quickly resolved.
- Work close with legal and finance partners as needed to to negotiate contracts, set up work orders and submit invoices.
- Experience working with a cross discipline team of artists, designers, animators and engineers.
- Experience in project management and associated tools for managing development.
- Knowledgeable of game industry trends and enjoys playing games.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.