Confidential - Los Angeles, CA
Posted 10 months ago Apply Now!
Employer is looking for a Director of Influencer Marketing to help package our network talent with key gaming and esports clients as well as non-endemic brands. You will work between talent and sales, ensuring that the appropriate rates are contracted to create compelling branded content that fits the client's needs. You have experience working with creators in the gaming industry or have managed top-tier Twitch and YouTube personalities. You have a track record of success in talent relations, with a flexible, creative, and forward-thinking approach. CPM, CPC, CPV--these are all acronyms you understand really well.
· Lead on global marketing campaign strategies across arising releases, working with internal teams, third parties and label partners.
· Oversee the marketing team and third parties across digital advertising strategy, DSP marketing, social strategy, influencer/viral strategy, publicity, promotion and outdoor marketing.
· Create clear KPIs for marketing team on each project, allocate resources, track performance, manage budgets, and re-allocate/strategize as needed to achieve success.
· Work closely with the Sales team to develop streaming and playlist marketing strategies.
· Report to the senior management team on sales and marketing – manage data tracking and report analysis weekly.
· Manage relationships directly with talent, influencer agencies, talent agencies, and all third-party partners
· Manage all campaign elements from ideation to execution to reporting
· Partner with cross-functional teams to craft and deliver on new marketing strategies and tactics (creative/copy, product, analytics, customer support, etc.)
· Help set annual, monthly, and weekly goals based on the company’s overarching objectives
· Listen to, identify, and understand the needs and asks of Influencers/Creators with a goal of delivering mutually beneficial solutions
· Prospecting new social channels for Influencer content
· Coaching and teaching direct reports on best practices, campaign creation, campaign management, and reporting
· Create proposals with big ideas that tell stories throughout the strategy
· Manage and enhance relationships with third-party partners
· Write compelling copy to be used in esports and influencer campaigns
· Create compositions that bring ideas to life with big-picture thinking in line with industry best practices.
· Communicate creative concepts clearly into a thoughtful and detailed strategy across the execution, sales, design and research teams
· Bring industry knowledge and suggestions to continuously improve interdepartmental communication between creative, execution, sales, design and research teams
· Share your deep knowledge of all major social platforms including Twitch, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter
· Provide weekly media updates for status meetings, including developing and regularly updating status sheets
· Analyze past promotions and make recommendations based on trends and key learning’s.
· Minimum of 5+ years of experience in influencer marketing or talent relations
· You approach your work with energy and can work both independently and in a team setting
· You are a deal maker with negotiation experience
· Previous experience in marketing, gaming, esports, entertainment.
· Microsoft Office skills a must.
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
· Highly organized, detail oriented, deadline driven, and able to prioritize multiple tasks
· Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
· Problem analysis and problem solving
· Must have a can-do attitude and strong work ethic
· Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
· Proven experience with sponsored social activations and influencer marketing activations
· Proficient in creating proposals detailing a complete marketing plan for clients.
· Knowledgeable of all major social platforms (Twitch, Mixer, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube)
· Basic knowledge of digital marketing KPIs
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Effective project management skills with proven ability to work with various groups to reach a common goal
Job Type: Full-time