Product Marketing Manager (DashFight) @WePlay! Esports
TECHIIA - Walpole, MA
Posted 10 months ago
WePlay! Esports is a esportainment company, a part of TECHIIA holding, that combines esports, storytelling and entertainment content. We want to surprise and entertain every esports fan and attract new ones. We have been organizing esports online tournaments and LAN finals for professional teams of tier-1, tier-2 levels since 2012. We broadcast for millions of viewers from our studio to Twitch channel and other streaming platforms. Also, we have developed our own WePlay! Esports online media and tournament platform.
About the role:
As a Product Marketing Manager you will be a part of a new dedicated team of WePlay! Esports - DashFight. If shortly, DashFight is the world's first portal with the most complete information on the three most popular esports fighting disciplines (Tekken, Street Fighter and Smash Bros.) and more to come. Your role will be to create and execute marketing strategies, using data driven approach. The role allows you to bring new solutions to life and build something unique.
We expect from you to:
- design and execute the go-to-market strategy;
- develop, manage, scale and measure user acquisition activities;
- follow and analyze market trends and competitors;
- do market segmentation, hypothesis validation, product changing decisions, growth hacking;
- track and communicate the performance of all marketing efforts and reviews results to maximize the value and efficiency of our marketing efforts;
- ensure a seamless customer experience through the customer journey;
- oversee product development, working closely with the product manager and development team;
- collaborate with marketing team to insure a consistent brand look and voice across all marketing efforts and channels.
You are a fit if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in the marketing field;
- working experience with products on EU or/and US markets;
- strong understanding of performance marketing channels and experience in optimizing them by relevant KPIs;
- data-driven approach with the ability to turn insights into new growth initiatives;
- working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, Amplitude, Hotjar).
Would be a plus:
- go-to-market strategy knowledge is an advantage;
- background working in a cross-functional product team;
- experience in customer interviews and developing ICP;
- familiarity with various marketing techniques relevant to esports;
- good knowledge of marketing copyrights;
- experience in working with thigh deadlines.
Social package includes:
- 18 working days of paid vacation each year;
- paid sick leaves;
- we arrange corporate tournaments, parties and trips;
- business trip expenses compensation;
- semi-flexible working hours;
- up to 50% tuition reimbursement;
- free corporate language courses;
- health insurance and PE coverage after the probation period.