Social Media Manager
PUBG Santa Monica - Los Angeles, CA
Posted 10 months ago
PUBG Corporation is the developer and publisher of the blockbuster video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim and has sold over 65 million copies, winning multiple game awards worldwide, and setting the standard for the battle royale genre. Headquartered in Korea, PUBG Corporation has global offices across North America, Europe, Japan, China, and South East Asia.
Our Santa Monica office is in search of a talented Social Media Manager. The ideal candidate will be the administrator and creative marketing voice behind all NA social media platforms to ensure high levels of reach and engagement.
- Drive social media strategy, development, and execution for PUBG across various NA social platforms including Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, among others.
- Collaborate and engage with cross functional teams (Community, PR, Partner, Entertainment and Culture, Marketing, Esports, etc.)
- Build personality, profile, tone and manner for PUBG's social identity
- Develop and implement social media content, events and promotions for the PUBG community
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news) for official channels
- Oversee social media accounts' design
- Collaborate, establish and organize the daily work of the social media agency
- Actively contribute to social media risk and crisis management
- Analyze and lead reporting efforts by analyzing content performance to drive improvement and optimization
- Act as public-facing representative and communicate on behalf of the PUBG franchise across multiple channels
- 5-10 years of social media strategy and management
- Deep understanding of social media management tools and analytics
- Ability to map out and execute comprehensive social marketing plans
- Familiarity with social promotions, social advertising, and SEM
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media
- Exceptional writing skills with strong attention to details, grammar and tone
- Creative outlook with inspired content ideas
- Being a team player
- Love playing PUBG
- Familiarity with Sprout is a plus
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited time off for all employees
- 401k match, covered life insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Tasty catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free parking in Santa Monica!
- Lots of PUBG Swag including Loot Box drops, free PUBG play on Steam & monthly PUBG company rumbles
- Team outings and happy hours throughout the year
PUBG Santa Monica is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at PUBG Santa Monica, to begin the interactive process.
PUBG Santa Monica provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.