Social Media Intern
Rise Above The Disorder - Los Angeles, CA
Posted 1 year ago
Rise Above The Disorder is looking for a Paid Social Media Intern to join our ever-expanding team! Please include a brief cover letter and have a passion for gaming, esports, or music.
- Rise Above The Disorder, R.A.D, is a non-profit dedicated to addressing the two greatest barriers to mental health care: access and affordability. To achieve our victory, our cause provides a universal mental health care system accessible to anyone in the world. Too many people are left without the care they deserve- we're changing that.
- As a social media intern at RAD, you'll be focused on increasing and maximizing our social media footprint across Twitter. An ideal hire for RAD is someone who is incredibly passionate about mental health, identifies social media can be used to spread positivity, and is heavily involved in either gaming/esports or music.
- Starting at $15/hr with options to become a salaried staff member.
- Commission and bonus structures for those able to on-board artists, broadcasters, or influencers to host fundraisers for RAD.
- To balance the great emotional and often stressful nature of the work, you'll enjoy full access to healthcare, vision, dental, and mental health care benefits. RAD allows many mental health days, provides regular travel to exciting events around the world, and team members will have complimentary access to most major gaming & music events- including LCS seats, E3, DreamHack, Coachella, Bonnaroo, and the like.
- Work closely with our graphic designer to curate social media content focused on Twitter and Instagram.
- Routing messages to the appropriate team members, whether they're related to a need for mental health or an interest in supporting our cause.
- Staying on top of the latest news, trends, and posts related to either music or gaming/esports; as well as, giving us a voice on these matters.
- Thriving as an initial point of contact and personality at RAD.
- Understanding of platforms such as Buffer.
- Great communication skills.
- Grammar and spelling that requires no oversight.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Professional Development Assistance
- Vision Insurance
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply