Razer USA, Ltd. - Irvine, CA
Posted 3 months ago
The Influencer Specialist is responsible for building relationships with Influencers that are aligned to the Razer Brand and incorporating their content into the Razer's social media strategy, overall product marketing and at events.
- Maintain relationships with online Influencers/content creators through active outreach effort.
- Manage contracted Influencer deliverables and prepare deliver routine reports (including performance data analysis) on relevant Influencer metrics.
- Scout for and review potential partnerships with the right Influencers for the brand
- Plan and develop regional and global engaging, timely, and relevant content across multiple social media channels, including events coverage.
- Assist with planning editorial calendar and posting of content to social media according to calendar.
- Grow Razer's social user base at an exponential rate and manage day-to-day communications on owned social media channels.
- Coordinate and assist with regional (US/Canada) organic and paid strategies across social media for sustained growth and engagement.
- Monitor customer and Influencer feedback on social networking sites, participate in online conversations and report findings to management.
- Be the Razer community ambassador that engages with fans at events and/or trade shows.
- Coordinate the setup for production of social media content (studio, office, and/or events).
- Coordinate with internal and external teams and offer social media support to wider organizational marketing efforts.
- Ensure that Influencer campaigns and results meet objectives and budget.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Digital Media or PR; or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years of experience in building and managing social media accounts for a brand.
- 1+ years of business development and partnerships experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Intermediate to advanced Excel experience. Proficient with following software: Google Apps (Docs, Spreadsheets, etc.), JIRA, Dropbox.
- Great communication and influence skills, as well as experience in educating others on social media best practices.
- Understanding of social media best practices, online marketing, and engagement techniques.
- Experience in the use of social media management and analytical tools/software and editorial content calendaring.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, focusing on generating business results.
- Ability to work with global teams across multiple cultures.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple activities at the same time.
- Gamer and gaming knowledge is required.
- Talent management experience is preferred.
- Comfortable presenting on camera and in front of live audiences.
Razer™ is the world's leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities. With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world's largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
The award-winning hardware of Razer includes high-performance gaming peripherals, Blade gaming laptops and the acclaimed Razer Phone.
Razer's software platform, with over 50 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher).
Razer services include Razer zGold, one of the world's largest virtual credit services for gamers, which allows gamers to purchase virtual goods and items from over 2,500 different games.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, Razer has nine offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).