Director, Head of Sales and Marketing
Razer USA, Ltd. - Irvine, CA
Posted 9 months ago
The Director, Sales & Marketing (Peripherals) is responsible for leading the Marketing and Sales teams, guiding day-to-day strategy and execution, and working closely with all departments to build a seamless consumer experience. This position will be responsible for the ROI of the annual sales and marketing budgets. The primary objectives will be to accelerate the growth of sales and grow market share of all our product categories, as well as build new inbound and outbound channels at an efficient scale and predictable ROI.
- Sales and Marketing responsibility including management of revenue targets, marketing spend and program ROI.
- Manage Peripherals Growth Product roadmaps, product life-cycle, pricing and launch process to ensure that we increase our leadership and market share position.
- Lead our internal process to define the product strategy, roadmap and priorities.
- Manage the Product Evangelist (PE) Team in the collection, generation and exploitation of ideas for comprehensive product delivery.
- Partner with Peripherals Product Development team for new product development, launch and analysis
- Manage the PE Team in the development and implementation of marketing plans, ensuring achievement of company and brand objectives.
- Work collaboratively across the global Marketing and Sales teams to secure buy-in and drive issues to resolution that impact product management, development, sales, support, pricing, etc.
- Gather and analyze feedback from sales, marketing, operations and partners/prospects to set the strategic vision for existing products and development of new products.
- Be responsible for developing and implementing activities such as Digital/Social & Community amplifications, promotions, product launches.
- This role reports to the SVP/GM Peripherals Business Unit.
- Travel up to 30% of the time (domestic and/or international).
- 10+ years progressive experience in product marketing and sales.
- Preferably with experience in the gaming console and/or consumer audio.
- Experience managing a team of product marketing managers.
- Exceptional organization, communication and management skills.
- Knowledge of game industry trends desirable
- Excel as a team player and strive to maximize team/department performance.
- Self-directed, detail oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to a uniquely creative environment.
Razer™ is the world's leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities. With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world's largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
The award-winning hardware of Razer includes high-performance gaming peripherals, Blade gaming laptops and the acclaimed Razer Phone.
Razer's software platform, with over 50 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher).
Razer services include Razer zGold, one of the world's largest virtual credit services for gamers, which allows gamers to purchase virtual goods and items from over 2,500 different games.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, Razer has nine offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).