Cruizers F.C. - Modesto, CA
Posted 1 year ago
Cruizers Gaming | Esports is now looking for various positions to fill.
Cruizers F.C. is looking to establish a team of FIFA gamers. Our mission is to positively impact the development of soccer players in our community by providing soccer and life-enriching opportunities to young players, to create a lifelong passion for the sport of soccer, and to help raise the level of soccer in our city, our state, and our nation. We strive to play an active role in the leadership, development, and personal growth of our players and staff by being an active member of our community through service, partnerships, and programs. Our ultimate goal as a club is to encourage, inspire and empower each player and coach to be able to reach the highest level possible within the game and in life while helping create leaders and individuals that will inspire others to do the same.
We are looking for
Coaches in the following Game: FIFA
What you need for this position:
- Ability to work well independently, self-starter and self-motivated
- Excellent written and oral communication, including editing for web copy
- High-level attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Fast Internet Connection and working computer/Tablet
- Know how’s of the games mentioned above
What you will be doing:
- Coach and help our official PC with day to day feedback, help them make them understand the meta better.
- Train and give the team assignments on how to get better in the game.
All positions at the moment are voluntary but this is a great opportunity for someone looking to break into the
- Competitive scene and learn more about Coaching/managing/promotions and practice in the esports scene
The coaches will work closely with the managers of the teams produce engaging more competitive skills
- Using proprietary in-game tools to help the team get better focus
- Develop better synergy and fine time their skills
- Have the teams battle-ready at all times.
- All candidates are required to submit their in-game stats
* Required Rank ( Weekend League: Elite 1 and up )
* Understand the meta in and out
- Ability to research and recommend players the best strategies
- Must be able to efficiently, hit short deadlines, possess strong organizational skills and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and effectively within a team
- Be an ambitious self-starter with patience for the creative process
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Spanish is a positive
- Must be located in the Central Valley
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $0.00 per year
- Do you play weekend League? How often? What is your rank?
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19