FACEIT - Santa Monica, CA
Posted 8 months ago
As a Producer at FACEIT Media, you will be responsible for the execution and development of Tier 1 esports broadcasting, tournament operations and live events. You will work closely with our team of product managers, designers, league operations staff, management and our partners to bring to life some of the most exciting and innovative products in esports that create transformational experiences for gamers millions of times each week.
- Crew Management: Selection, management and addressing operational needs for all crew working events. You should be a leader with good administration and management skills to get the best out of the team working the production.
- Product Creation & Assessment: Work with management and the product manager to consistently develop and improve the product inline with the KPIs.
- Project Management: Responsible for the creation and tracking of key milestone deliverables to ensure staff are completing objectives in a timely but efficient and humane way.
- Budgets: Provide consultancy and agree the appropriate costs for operating a product with the product manager and assist with reconciliation throughout the product life cycle.
- Market Knowledge: Embed and maintain a knowledge of the community that participates within that product.
- Work as a manager within the media team, monitoring different departments delivery dates and work loads.
- Scheduling: Each step of the production must be appropriately planned and overseen.
- Creating and executing show production plans, timelines and rundowns that meet the product goals and KPIs.
- Have a proven experience for executing live productions and broadcasts within video gaming and esports.
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution – you can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there.
- Creative problem solver – you are able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions.
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty and do whatever is necessary to ensure success.
- Able to set goals and articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to achieve these goals.
- Comfortable participating in product or tournament discussions with the media team.
- Technical broadcasting and/or production background is a plus.
- Education: B.A., B.S., or equivalent. A graduate degree is a plus, but not required.
- Great understanding and demonstrated interest in competitive gaming.
- An eye for creativity and attention to detail, you should be keen to create some of the best-polished products in the world.
- Passion for great productions: You should know what works, what doesn’t and why.