Tencent Holdings Limited - Los Angeles, CA
Posted 8 months ago Apply Now!
Base location: LA
The operation team at Tencent Global Live Streaming works to build the best media platform in the world. We are hiring an esports manager to organize and run esports activities on various game titles. You will as be working together with our product development, talent management and community team, to create a unique esports experience both for participants and viewers. We seek an esports expert with passion and expertise, and also has great presentation skills and a team work mentality.
- Create competitive gaming experiences across numerous game titles, both online and live, that are exciting and satisfying to creators and the community
- Review event data and present opportunities for improvement
- Concept plan to improve the Esports viewing experience
- Work with BD, Marketing, Partnerships, PR, Operations, and Sales teams
- Build relationships with Publishers / Developers to ensure continued mutually beneficial partnership
- 3+ years of esports experience in esports production, streaming, or management of esports teams
- Has experience in organizing multiple esports events from start to finish
- Has experience in working with gaming and steaming community
- Ability to write event proposals, costumer reports