The Dallas Mavericks - Dallas, TX
Posted 1 year ago Apply Now!
PURPOSE: The Dallas Mavericks are looking for qualified applicants to experience a professional work environment by assisting with the Mavs Gaming E-Sports Organization (located in Deep Ellum) with a variety of independent and group projects.
Assist on various duties and responsibilities (not limited to):
· Help with content creation, planning and scheduling for all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch and TikTok).
· Assist in coordinating content calendar by copywriting, proofreading, and scheduling future content.
· Regularly monitor NBA 2K and Mavs Gaming players’ social media channels for engagement opportunities.
· Identify social media trends and consider how to build a connection to the Mavs Gaming brand to enhance all channels.
· Collaborate with Content Team to ensure that the Mavs Gaming accounts are producing fun, unique and informative content.
· Provide support in-game by clipping highlights of NBA 2K League Twitch broadcast.
· Examine trends from competitor social media platforms.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· Must be currently enrolledas an Undergraduate in a Jr. or 4-year college with a preferred concentration in Sports Marketing/Management, Business/Marketing, or Advertising
If applying for college credit you must be able to provide proof that credit will be earned toward your course of study (from school/registrar).
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Knowledge of NBA 2K League and DFW esports is a plus.