Esports Creative Production Manager
Twitch - San Francisco, CA, US
Posted 7 months ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About The Role
Twitch Rivals is Twitch’s streamer-focused competition series. As a Creative Production Manager within the Twitch Esports department, you will report directly to the Esport Creative & Editorial Director and take ownership of the daily creative project management and see projects through from start to finish. You will collaborate with numerous partners to develop and activate creative content such as: live broadcast graphics, creative marketing assets, branding elements, promo videos, segment ideas and storylines, merchandise/swag, social content, and physical/experiential projects. You will join a growing team and help build one of the most exceptional live experiences (both online and event) that exists in entertainment, esports and technology - blending the best of Twitch with the best of gaming competition!
- Manage timelines and daily workflow of all Creative projects
- Help develop tracking and project management systems, and provide feedback to vendor, contractor, freelance creative partners
- Coordinate and interface with other departments including: Marketing, Creative Services, Partnerships, Business Development, Live Events, Product Development
- Manage production tools and develop functional process for handling creative requests
- Identify and adopt a design management tool - onboard creative partners and ensure tool is used to centralize communication and refine the feedback process
- Help develop new content output channels and grow them as effective community resources
- Help develop original content ideas as it relates to Twitch Esports competitions and events
- 3+ years experience managing and producing creative projects for gaming, esports, film, TV broadcast, or traditional sports
- Experience with multiplayer games, interactive entertainment, and esports
- Experience with graphic design & editorial workflow with proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Premiere (After Effects is a plus)
- Team player with experience bridging communication across multiple teams
- Experience with project management and design system software (Asana, Invision, Confluence , etc )
- A love for storytelling
- PC proficient , experience using Google Suite
- Experience with Twitch's platform and community
- Experience directly with esports live events. We want the best person for the job, regardless of if they're joining us from an esports background or not. However, any experience working in live video game production environments is a super bonus!
- Passionate gamer with a deep knowledge of competitive games and game culture
- An active Twitch presence as a creator, moderator, chatter, or lurker. We're partial to folks from our community who genuinely love our product and frequently participate on it.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Featured benefitsInferred from the description for this job
For Esports Creative Production Manager in San Francisco, CA, US at Twitch
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Commuter benefits