Comcast Spectacor Gaming - Philadelphia, PA
Posted 1 year ago Apply Now!
The Executive Producer - Esports Content oversees all original, branded and social media content production and distribution for two professional esports organizations. A successful candidate is a collaborative leader whose experience and expertise will drive delivery of high caliber video experiences across multiple distribution points. This position may require semi-frequent travel.
● Function as primary leader of growing esports-focused video production team, serving multiple premium brands across digital and social channels.
● Oversee a team of producers, editors and social media managers. Scale and grow production team as required, hiring key production personnel and managing full-time and freelance staff.
● Collaborate with remote content teams to ensure cohesive messaging and coordinated distribution across a global organization.
● Source third party producers and copywriters to execute larger scale productions and develop built-if-sold branded concepts, building a diverse, go-to-market slate of quality concepts for potential partners, with an overall focus on growing our brands, driving new audience and revenue.
● Work lock-step with Sales and Marketing leads, and other key stakeholders, to execute on brand, on budget and on time. Function as client-facing company point of contact with external brand partners and agencies.
● Implement industry best practices on digital distribution channels to promote content and maximize viewership.
● Prepare regular analysis of content performance, iterate accordingly and keep a close understanding of audience behaviors.
● Other duties as assigned.
● 7+ years of production experience (minimum 5 years in digital media.)
● Background and high interest in professional esports a MUST.
● Strong understanding of digital media production, studio processes, platforms and distribution.
● Experience in creative development across formats.
● Flexible, positive nature with an ability to navigate and execute upon multiple layers of feedback.
● Ability to finish time-sensitive projects on time and on budget.
● Strong industry network and ability to work with a diverse group of talent.
● Able to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.