Metro Esports - Warrington, PA
Posted 1 year ago Apply Now!
• Community lead, driving the direct-to-player multi-channel communications strategy.
• Grow the community and maintain a tight two-way dialogue between influencers, studio, and stakeholders.
• Lead Metro team delivering consistent communication with competitive players.
• Build close relationships with brand ambassadors and players.
• Plan and help schedule community activities and influencer events, both in-game and out of game.
• Conduct surveys, research, and feedback from the community on issues significantly impacting the experience.
• Regularly deliver Community reports on channel metrics, player feedback, game issues, or service risks.
• Assist with the strategy for moderation of official channels such as the forums, social media, and/or websites.
• Maintain the brand's positive community reputation.
Qualifications + Requirements
• Passion for video games
• Deep understanding of esports events, players, teams, leagues, etc.
• Three years’ experience working in online community, social media, journalism, online marketing, or equivalent.
• Proficient in writing, grammar, and content-creation abilities.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
• Imaginative thinker with the ability to present new ideas effectively, to wide audiences.
• Social Media and Livestream expertise
• Adaptable and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
• Motivated to learn new things about players and driven to improve their experience.
• Ability to objectively interpret customer/community feedback and make actionable recommendations.
• Bachelor Degree in Communications, User Research, Marketing or Game Development a plus. Significant Licensor, Live Service, or Operations experience also a plus
• Strong work ethic, passion for quality, and ability to manage multiple priorities and meet all deadlines
Why Work Here?
Join the Philadelphia area's top Esports & Technology - gaming, training and learning facility.
The Metro Esports & Technology center is a state-of-the-art learning and recreation facility specializing in live and virtual STEM, Technology training, ESports competition, and live-stream broadcasting. By embracing the concept that kids should love what they do and have the opportunity for hands-on learning, we create cutting-edge class experiences featuring top-notch curricula, led by the highest quality staff in the area’s best tech/gaming facility.
1388 West Street Road, Warminster Pa. 18974