Social Media/Community Specialist
EXE Execute - USA
Posted 1 year ago
Compensation comes after the 3 month trial
We are looking for a person who is highly experienced and naturally engaged with Social Media and esports communities. If you actively participate in discussions on Social Media, Discord, Reddit, and dedicated game forums and know how to attract and entertain the audience across all of these platforms – you have half of what it takes to join us. Experience in Community management is a plus.
What we are searching for:
Our Social Media / Community Specialist has to be reliable, well-organized, and have a creative spark. We expect you to be innovative, proactive, and speak the community language. An excellent understanding of new and popular trends as well as esports knowledge of at least one of our main teams is a must.
You will be the eyes and ears of EXE representing the club, our partners, and fans across all our communication platforms, as you enthusiastically engage on a daily basis.
- Responsible for managing our community and Social Media accounts on: Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, Discord, dedicated esports or game forums/communities, and any additional platform the club decides to use or our teams are affiliated with.
- Responsible for organizing, coordinating, and reporting on community events and activities, such as online community events, dedicated community content, viewings parties, and more.
- Highly Communicative – know how to stir up great conversations, engagement and interactions, and listen and relay to others what the community and our partners require and desire.
- Proactive and well-organized – you do not wait to be told what to do, you plan in advance, react flexibly on occurring news and always have some posts ready.
- Do not copy others but create our own – you are ahead of the curve in terms of content originality, creating new, original, meaningful and entertaining content.
- Excellent grasp on what community saviors – you can demonstrate expert knowledge on EXE social media of the trends and recent happenings in the esports industry as a whole.
- Reddit Analyst and Twitter expert – you always look for the freshest memes, discussion topics, and tendencies within online communities, with a particular focus on Apex Legends and Rocket League current and past events.
- Execute, schedule, and track EXE partner activities according to the agreement with our partners.
- Able and willing to travel to the most relevant EXE events in order to coordinate and execute live community events and activities.
- This is a volunteer position until the 3-month trial period where your salary will be based on your progression and hard work.
- 1 – 2 years' experience as a social media/community specialist, or similar role. Esports experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Proactive attitude.
- Good communication and coordination skills. Experience working and coordinating with international team members is a plus.
- Native level oral and written communication in English.
- Additional language is a plus, particularly Spanish.
- Enthusiasm and ambition to be the best.
- Curiosity – you want to be the first to know things and share it with EXE fans.
- Experience in working with Google Docs and/or Office applications such as PowerPoint, Excel and Word or similar.
- Availability to work on a Part-time basis.
- Keen interest in esports is required.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with an esports community, team, organization or similar.
- Experience in Creative Marketing.
- Experience with data analysis, reporting, and providing insight.
- Hoot suite, Hub Spot, Sprout Social, or similar Content Management System experience managing and publishing through multiple social media networks.
What is like working at EXE Esports?
Work Culture. You will be surrounded by ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere. A workplace where loyalty, trust, empowerment and feedback are valued.
How to Apply?
Please send an email with title ‘Social Media / Community Specialist’, include a short description of yourself, your CV/resume and examples of previous work to Shurikexexe@gmail.com.
Job type: Part time, with initial 3 Month Trial Period.