Creator Marketing Manager
G2 Esports - Berlin
Posted 1 year ago
Love working with creators and using social media? Looking for a thrilling challenge in a fast growing environment? Then we have the right challenge for you!
We are seeking an experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our creator marketing strategies and creative campaigns and handle some of G2’s brand initiatives. You will also lead several projects that will develop our internal and external strategy. If you are a team player who displays a positive & professional attitude at all times, who has a great creator network and watches more Twitch.tv and Youtube than cable TV, then you might be the person we are looking for.
Interest and passion for the Esports, gaming and entertainment industry is a must!
The role will be located in our HQ in Berlin, Germany and the ideal start date is as early as possible.
- Develop and execute creator marketing strategies and creative campaigns utilizing our roster of creators, in close collaboration with our content, marketing and partnerships departments
- Build relationships, track and manage collaborations with creators, and ensure they feel supported through the entire process, while identifying ways to improve their craft.
- Plan and execute internal marketing projects (G2 owned IPs and brand initiatives)
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop content ideas and write accurate content in collaboration with our content team
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to creator campaigns
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- Manage relationships with external agencies
- Attend relevant gaming and esports events for networking and business purposes
- Education: BS / BA, preferably in marketing, advertising or a creative field.
- Experience: 3+ years of experience in marketing/ creator management/ creative/ social media
- Proven track record of successful project and budget management
- A history of creating and growing teams and supporting the growth of your reports and mentees
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- In depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
- Highly social and networking aptitude
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Highly structured and can work well both autonomously and in a team environment
Good to have
- Follows top esports titles and competition
- Ability to start as soon as possible
- Knowledge of analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in esports / entertainment production
- Consumes gaming content, (eg. Twitch.tv, Youtube)
- Avid gamer
YOUR BENEFITS WORKING AT G2 ESPORTS
Competitive salary; Performance Bonus; great IT equipment; flexible working times; G2 Esports Welcome Pack; and more!
Work Culture & Environment:
You will be surrounded by international, experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere! A workplace where loyalty, trust, empowerment and feedback are valued.
Work closely with one of the best companies within esports and access a wide network of respectable people and structures in and outside of the industry.